Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Should Games and Animation be Banned from Adults?

Earlier this week, I began to read one of my text books for this month's class, and when I read that there are people out there who would like to banned games, animation, and graphic novels from adults I was shocked!

My question was why?

Why can't adults have the right to have different hobbies, is it because we have to act "matured" and not let our imaginations take over?

Personally, I don't think that would be fair. It's just a part of me and the way I see it, not all animation and games are for kids. Maybe this is something that is not truly accepted in America (are there other countries out there with the same dilemma?), but c'mon, just because some of us like games, animations, and graphic novels, does not mean, we aren't adults. :shakes head in disappointment:

I could go on and on about this, but I won't. One thing I do know is that because of the field I'm trying to get into and because of my own graphic novel I'm trying to bring to life, I am thinking of joining and advocating for my rights. There is no way I will be banned from something I am enjoying or would like to share with others some day in the future. If I get more information on the subject I will definitely link you to it.


About School


Gaaahh!!!!!! Is all I can say....It was a busy, busy week for me. First I had to turned in 10 loglines and that was horrible! I so suck at it :|. But the good news is that our professor mentioned that some professionals out there write loglines for a living, so you know what that means for me! :laughs:

I also had to write a logline for my story, two synopsis (different genres), and a backstory.

It was hectic! but each and every day, I begin to learn and understand more and I love it. :)

Tip: If you are an aspiring writer I definitely suggest writing backstories for your protagonist. Believe me, it makes writing not only the story but the character a lot easier. Besides, knowing where your protagonist came from makes you see where he or she is going to.


Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...