Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Indeed an Interesting Week

So this week's assignments are finally available for viewing, and boy is it interesting :grins:
well....for me at least...

This week is all about animation and television and I not only need to watch an episode of X-Men Revolution, I'm reading the script for that specific episode. I'm rather delighted since I used to watched it in KidsWB :reminiscing: Oh, memories....

But what I am looking forward to the most is that I'll be able to choose between writing a small script for either animation or television and guess what I'm choosing :).

 I know I'll probably be brain dead by the end of the week (something that is happening lately -.-) but it's all worth it. Not only am I writing, but I'm writing for what I enjoy, and to me, that's a big deal.

I hope to learn from this week and hopefully be able to start using it for my own story, since I need to start figuring out what exactly my thesis will concentrate on...oh boy....

Productive Today?


You bet! :).  I wrote my characters' backstories and believe me, I not only answer a questionnaire for all my characters (which is helpful!), I try to figure the month, the blood type, favorite color, etc for each and every one of them. Yeah, it is time consuming but it helps me understand them all.

I also read the script to Beauty and the Beast. One of my favorite movies :).

Well that's all I have for today, so hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...