Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Alive!

Well....just barely... Now, as you might realize by now, I am a fan of emoticons since well, you can't see my expressions (or can you?)..... and at the moment, if an emoticons would have to say it all it would be:
 (X___X)

Yup! I'm exhausted! I have no idea why. I'm brain dead among other things....And to top it all, I received my animation scene back.... 

I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH RED BEFORE!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon



I must admit, I was a bit disappointed but at the same time, I had to keep reminding myself how I'm not going to get everything perfect right away. This is a new media for me. I've never written anything in a script format...so that's just something I have to keep in mind. I can't feel down or upset... okay, I'm lying...it CAN get me upset AND down....but all I can do is just keep on trying my very best and I WILL.

My comic scene is due this Sunday...and it took me two days--three tops to finish my backstories. I have no idea why it took so long, but they are finish. I'm proud of the character backstories. Now if you wanted to see it, well...I can't show it just now. I don't think any of you would be able to follow :laughs: Not that it's bad of course....

It's complicated?

Moving on.....

I can't draw.

So how am I suppose to visualize my scenes for each panel? Well, I tried using a blank piece of paper....didn't work. I also tried using Manga Studio Deluxe who was I kidding! Last resort...Flashcards!
:hugs flashcards: they are my friends. :'D .

I wrote five panels or less for each page in flashcards that I will transfer to a script tomorrow.



I also used  one of my mangas as a resource for two of my panels. I hope I do better this time around :crosses fingers:

Any of you read this before?
So yes, I suppose I have been busy...and will continue to do so :sighs: 

But what can I do?

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Till next time,

Eva




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...