Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Comic Scene...check!

It took me the entire day to write six pages but I finally finished the scene :'). Now imagine, if it takes me a day to write six pages, how many days does it take a professional? Yeah, I started to wonder that earlier....

 :crosses fingers: Well, I hope I do okay, at least that!

Here is a glimpse of my scene :).



One thing is for sure...this was hard to do!

Well, I know it's short and probably bland...but that's all I had for tonight. Tuzki Bunny Emoticon.

Now before, I really, TRULLY, say bye...

Have any of you read Pandora's Heart v.1? 


I finally finished it. The reason I got it was because I've heard from quite a few that it's really good and you know what? It's just amazing! I can't wait to get v.2! ^_^

Now I will say...

Till next time,

Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...