Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is This Hyperventilation I'm feeling?

You know...I knew...I JUST knew it!

Knew what?

Well, that the deeper I get into the program, the more stress, the more sleep deprive I would get...

.....I was hesitant

But I did it anyways......

I logged on to the portal and looked.

Because of the Thanksgiving weekend, our first week's assignments are due till December 1st. I should celebrate, no?

:face palm: I have so much work to do! And, and...

I need to send my professor a LOGLINE!Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


You guys know how much I've come to hate loglines, but she wants to know what our "thesis" will be and since the interview is this month.  (I have no idea how the interview will be done...all I know is that it is through a video.)  I need to prepare.

Plus, I have to start on my research. You know...go here and there. Do this and that <----- I still don't know what it is I have to do :laughs:

Anyhoo...


This will be an interesting month my friends....and to top it all off, some of my fellow peers have started to drop. Yeah, this is hardcore...

But I will fight and continue! So wish me luck!Tuzki Bunny Emoticon




Till next time,


Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...