Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bunny Drop... Say What?!

So a week ago over at Twitter I saw a link for this trailer... now as a fan of Jdrama and Kdrama I figured I should check it out...

Seriously I loved it!





Of course I did some research, and found out that this is a movie (not a drama) based on a manga by the same name, Bunny Drop. Now the manga is available in the U.S through Yen Press, so I had to get it. There is an anime coming out later this year also...

I haven't been able to read it since I'm busy reading Pandora Hearts volume 2.... by the way... v2 was a shocker for me! I wasn't expecting what I read....

Anyhoo!!!


Here is my copy. Cutest thing ever!



























Now the one thing that caught my eyes was this:







Can you see the difference in length! Holy Moly!

I can't wait to read it, but just so you can have a snip as to what this is about, here, have the synopsis:

Going home for his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and also embarrassed by this surprise development and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of a man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won't this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi's love life?!


An interesting synopsis don't you think? I hope the first volume is as good as it sounds . I will definitely  keep you all posted.

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...