Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finished Character Development and Other News...

I will admit, this was one of those courses that by the end you are "I'm not taking this professor again" or "Let me know when you take this class so I can tell you who NOT to get as an instructor..." Frankly I didn't like my professor's method of teaching. Yes, I did learn a thing or two, so I guess the class did count for something, but other then that I disliked his choice of textbook and the way he came about the class. Personally I believe it had to do with the fact that his wife just gave birth to their first child and he wasn't really there.

I mean, why not get a substitute? I think that would've worked better... just saying....

I am hoping my new class goes better... which starts tomorrow! :chuckles:



In Other News...

My sister and I will finally start a comic project we have been thinking about for a while now... so I am hoping to fix my schedule and make everything fit somehow...

 I see this as practice since in truth I want to work with animation and comics... that's what I want to do...

A short entry (once again....) but I do hope to start writing more...

"please! don't!"


Hmmm..... I hope that's not what you are thinking... and if you are HA! sucks 'cause I will continue writing random stuff that you know... random and weird people tend to write about Tuzki Bunny Emoticon.


Till Next Time


:)


Before I forget.. My Reading Now has been updated ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...