Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So what's your anthem for this year?

Many of us have started working on those darn New Year's resolutions, some have began to work, others might need a little more time (well it does make sense you know...). This of course doesn't mean we have to give up on them, it just means we might need to work a little harder and that's fine...

But why not incorporate a song?

By having a song you might get inspire to reach your goal(s) :). This of course happened to me. Personally I am a YouTube fan, so I'm subscribe to a few users I like. One of them is Meghan Tonjes and she wrote This Year. When I first heard it, I was like "Wow! this is for me," and well...  it become my anthem and you know what? I like it!


So do yourself a favor and find your anthem; you never know what you might accomplish.


Till next time,


Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...