Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FADE IN:

INT. SAM’S STUDIO APARTMENT - NIGHT

SAM, attractive and a aspiring writer, sits on the floor, her head resting on the wall. A bottle of wine and a cigarette box are her companions--both empty.
SAME (V.O.)
I believe that there’s a moment in everyone’s life were they have reached their limits.
 I think, I had just reached mines.
A SIGH escapes her. 



I like Lily Allen's music and as I was listening to "Who'd Have Known," this scene came to me. I appreciate feedback!

Till next time,

Eva

2 comments:

  1. I believe that this would be a great beginning for a short film or book. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, it was just a scene that wouldn't leave my mind lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...