Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where I Tried to Write a One Panel Comic Scene

I love to read graphic novels and mangas but I just can't draw. Even if my life dependent on it (isn't that just sad!).  But I came up with this one panel scene, even though writing comics is new to me, and if I knew how to draw I would've sketched it.

Enjoy! And if you think you can draw it, I would love to see it.




PAGE ONE (ONE PANEL)
A black and white splash. We see a park. We can tell it’s fall by the way the leafs are falling down due to the breeze. There’s a bench in the middle. BRENT, a bum, is laying down on it facing the sky. A newspaper is on his chest, but he’s sleeping.

SFX:
Swoosh!

1 CAP:
It’s not that I am a bum. The economy is just not helping me find a job.



~*~*



Till next time,

Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...