Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Where She Revisits an Old Tale

"Learn as though you would never be able to master it; 
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it."~ Confucius

Now that I have quite an amount of time to spare, I have decided to go back to the basics. As I've mentioned before, the script I created for school will be rewritten from scratch and be told by another character. I believe it will work better that way, but before I do such a thing there is something I want to revisit...

The Hero with a Thousand Faces is the book that takes the protagonist piece by piece. It's a book that lets us understand the hero. Quite frankly I need to reread it. I need to understand the hero and study it. Just because I finished school doesn't mean I stop learning.

In a way it has become a goal of mine as a writer and student.

Till next time,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...