Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where She Continues on Hunting

"The feature belongs to those who believe in the beauty 
of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

I had an interview earlier this week, which felt good indeed, but it wasn't what I had expected. It was researching over the phone. Yeah, I wouldn't have mind it, if it was research using different means, but as I was sitting there, observing (part of the interview was to observe and see if it was right for me), it just didn't feel right.

I want to be able to use my talents and be happy doing my work. It's not that I'm picky. Believe me I'm not. I just need to keep on looking. I know I'm going to find something. I know so.

I can only look forward.

Till next time,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...