Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

What a Class

This research course has been a tough one Tuzki Bunny Emoticon.


I know it's not about the grades, but about learning from it, and believe me, I've made so many mistakes that I know I have learn from it! 


I just keep telling myself that I need to work harder...


This is my last week in the class, so we are getting ready to interview and pitch our story. Meaning, I so have to know my story. I've been working on it and I have revised my main character's backstory like three times already (I know to some writers three times is nothing :laughs: ). So far so good. So it's getting there ^_^.


I am also preparing the synopsis for my comic class :D. I have a good idea and I will talk about it another day. Today, I have to go and finish some more work.


For all beginner writers, like me :'), keep working hard and don't give up.  In the end, is all about self satisfaction.


Till next time.


Happy writing,


Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...