Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

To Become Authority One Must Do Research

First of all, I want to say I'm sorry for not posting anything the entire week. A FULL WEEK! It's just that I was busy with quite a few things that were out of my reach. You know how that is, right? But now, I'm back. :)

So this entire week, all we have been focusing on is research and of course finding an interviewee. Seriously, I thought, finding someone to interview wasn't going to be difficult, but as always... I was wrong!

So I've been trying to get a hold of a few YouTube Gurus (a very important part of my story is base on it), but :sighs: for some reason, I still haven't heard from at least one. I'm not asking for a two-hour interview, just thirty minutes tops. Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Now this assignment is due tomorrow. Not the interview, just the confirmation of actually having someone to interview. So yeah, I was stressing. Believe me, I tried emailing and even used Twitter :laughs: Now, I understand that they might be busy, or maybe they just don't check their emails frequently. I don't want to assume that they were just ignoring my email because I don't know them in a personal level.



So what did I do?

I emailed my instructor and asked her if I could switch my subject for the interviewing phase. She is very understanding, and I was able to do that. So yay!Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

I'm interviewing a fellow classmate who has worked as a waitress <-----all this is for my story!

I finished typing my research paper that's due in a few hours and all I need is to revise it. Believe me... it needs it!

I'm going to cut this short for tonight, but I will blog tomorrow about something I did this past week. I find it pretty cool :).

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.

Till next time,

Eva



P.S.
Just because I wasn't able to reach one of them for an interview doesn't mean I will give up though :smirks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...